The pupils, staff and governors of this happy, friendly and thriving school are looking for an inspirational leader who has the drive, stamina and ambition to lead the school forward effectively, raise attainment and shape the future of the school.
The Governors can offer the opportunity to lead a school where;
- There is a supportive, ambitious and challenging governing body who are dedicated to the development of the school
- There are high expectations for each child’s learning, achievements, behaviour and attendance.
- Children are friendly, kind, considerate and eager to learn
- Staff are innovative, supported and committed
- There is an inclusive, caring and healthy ethos for all children and staff
- Learning extends beyond the typical school day
- There is a commitment to working closely with parents and the local community.
If interested application forms can be requested via email to email@example.com.
Further information is available in the attached teachers pack. HT Pack - 20180105.pdf
Remuneration will be L14-21
Applications must be received by 12pm on Monday 29th January 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This will be effective throughout the recruitment process. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
37 hours per week , 38 weeks per year . 8.30-4.30 Monday- Thursday , 8.30-4pm Friday with 30 minute lunch break each day
Salary: £9.72/hour £15621 annually (FTE £18746) £1301 gross monthly
Required as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified sports coach.
You must be :-
- passionate about sport for all children
- Have experience of coaching/teaching PE to boys and girls and to pupils with mixed abilities.
- Have proven, effective positive behaviour management skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be flexible to the needs and priorities of the school
- Resourceful, pro-active and well organised
- Committed to extra-curricular provision
- Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Opportunities.
In return we offer:-
- Keen and motivated children
- Support from a qualified sports teacher
- Continued CPD
For visits to the school and an application form please contact Wendy Forster, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact Executive Headteacher, Mrs Alex Owens, email@example.com or 01604 639114.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This will be effective throughout the recruitment process. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications to be received by 12pm on Friday 9th February 2018